MESPAS may collect and ask you for personally identifiable information when you visit or use our website or portals, including your full name, company address, telephone number, e-mail address, a password, and other identifying information. We may also receive personally identifiable information about you from our business partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We may use this information for several general purposes to:
Information Collection and Use
- Customize the content you see
- Fulfil your requests for certain services and information
- Contact you
- Audit, research and analyse our website and portals and the services that we provide
- Ensure the technical functioning of our services
- Develop new services
You can access the personal data that we collect on our website or portals by logging in and viewing your account, or by contacting the administrator of your company. If you discover errors in your personally identifiable information on our website or portals, you can correct it by editing your account, or by contacting the administrator of your company.
Right to Information
Information sharing and disclosure: MESPAS will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. To the extent permitted by law, we will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send your information to companies who work on behalf of MESPAS to provide a product or service to you or MESPAS (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process
- We find that your actions on our website or portals violate the "Terms and Conditions of Use" or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties if a ship manager wishes to send your company a request or place an order. If it is required by law or for prosecution, MESPAS will adhere to Swiss law.
Disclosure of Personal Data
MESPAS website and portals have reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Presently, the website and portals utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology for all transmissions.
Changes to the Terms
a) as a new user by selecting the reject button in the registration process
b) as an existing user by asking your MESPAS administrator to delete you as a user
Further, you can contact MESPAS at email@example.com and ask for the removal of all your personal data. If you are the only user of your company, your company will be deleted.